If you are thinking of building a new homeand you need to use the expertise of a competent person, you may use builder in the NHBRC database. All competent persons are required to be registered with their respective professional bodies, e.g. Engineers must be registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa in terms of the Engineering Profession Act, 2000 or in terms of Section 11 of the Natural Scientific Professions Act, 1993.

NHBRC Reg No.: Builder Name:
Province: status:
Total Items: 92333 Page 2518 of 6156        Back   2516    2517    2518    2519    2520    Next
NHBRC Reg. No Province Builder Name Status
3000179016Northwest Kgwatlheng Trading Enterprise (Pty) Ltd Current
3000203886Mpumalanga Kgwebiswano Supplies And Services New Application
1-106358862Mpumalanga KGWEMASE New Application
1-46145003Gauteng Kgwerano Empowerment Expired
1-11299928Northwest Kgwetlhano Construction Expired
1-190585349Northwest KGWETLWO PROJECTS CC Expired
1-30408911Northern Cape Kgwetsang Trading Enterprise Cc Expired
3000142463 KGWR New Application
3000142282 KGWR CONSTRUCTION New Application
3000142465 KGWR CONSTRUCTION New Application
3000142280 KGWR CONSTUCTION New Application
1-11342721Gauteng KGX Construction & Projects Expired
6298Eastern Cape KH CONSTRUCTION C C Current
51097Western Cape KH Voigt Bou en Opknappers BK Expired