If you are thinking of building a new homeand you need to use the expertise of a competent person, you may use builder in the NHBRC database. All competent persons are required to be registered with their respective professional bodies, e.g. Engineers must be registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa in terms of the Engineering Profession Act, 2000 or in terms of Section 11 of the Natural Scientific Professions Act, 1993.

NHBRC Reg No.: Builder Name:
Province: status:
Total Items: 92333 Page 2516 of 6156        Back   2514    2515    2516    2517    2518    Next
NHBRC Reg. No Province Builder Name Status
1-115714211Gauteng Kgotso Mokone Traders Current
3000155645Free State Kgotso Reabetswe Electricity and Constru Current
1-236349701Eastern Cape KGOTSOANDLHALHA (PTY) LTD Expired
1-21152351Gauteng Kgotsofala Construction & Projects Expired
40549Gauteng Kgotsofalang General And Construction Expired
1-53071651Free State Kgotsofalang Trading And Projects 127 Expired
38243Free State Kgotsofetsi Trading cc Expired
1-76976037Limpopo Kgotsolele Mulatedzi Gedrick New Application
1-74530611Limpopo Kgotsolele Trading Current
17315Mpumalanga Kgotsong Motsukedi Construction cc Current
14468Mpumalanga Kgotsong Namukelwe (PTY)LTD Current
49477Gauteng Kgotsong Security Services CC New Application
3000143568Gauteng Kgotsong Secutiry Services Expired
1-38054321Gauteng Kgotsorohle Construction And Projects Expired
9930KwaZulu Natal KGovender Expired