- Sisulu appoints Caretaker Chairperson for the NHBRC January 29, 2015
- SA cannot afford to exclude women from a R150 billion sector November 24, 2014
- NHBRC showcases Innovation at the National Human Settlements Indaba October 16, 2014
- Annual Report
- Why Enrol
- Housing Tips
This Annual Report is a narrative of the operational and financial performance of the National Home Builders Registration Council. It details the key committees of Council and how it shapes corporate governance so as to ensure that the organisation and its employees contribute to a sustainable home building environment. Download the Annual Report
The NHBRC warranty scheme was established to cover consumers against major and defined structural defects for a period of up to five years. Enrolling your new home with the NHBRC is not only a statutory requirement but also affords consumers protection against contractors who deliver substandard design, workmanship and poor quality materials. Click here for more info.
We understand that building a home is a key milestone in anyone’s life. Through the NHBRC enrolment process consumers enjoy several benefits including major structural warranty cover and access to our complaints procedure which aims to ensure that builders meet their obligations under the Act. Click here for more info.
NHBRC inspectors concentrate on structural aspects of construction and not contractual finishes (e.g. carpets). Click here to get the housing tips.
- Home Builder Registration
- Enrolment of new homes
- Home Inspection
- Complaints and conciliation
- Suspension on Home Builders
- Industry Advisory Services
- Builder training and development
Mongezi Mnyani - CEO
Women Empowerment Programme graduation.
at a house handover in Cape Town.
2014 Mandela Day in Nelspruit